A helmet adapted to the needs of pilots and navigation crew
An upgraded alternative to its single visor counterpart, the LH250 utilizes a dual visor design, featuring both an internal and external option, offering the pilot an unprecedented amount of versatility in colour configuration.
Also equipped with a Carbon outer visor cover for added protection, and various upgrade options for added customisation.
- Sizes from 54 to 63.
- Weight under 1 kg for all models of helmets before configuration
Features & Benefits
- Protection against impacts and perforation is ensured by a shell in carbon fibers and aramid, and by an expanded polystyrene inner padding with high density.
- Retention system is studied for optimal security and carriage.
- High degree of passive noise protection.
- Solar screens or for low visibility, anti-shock and treated anti-scratch.
- Excellent field of vision.
- Exceptional head range of movability.
- Easy maintenance thanks to a customized kit of pads which can be entirely disassembled.
- Center of gravity assured natural stability.
- Dual visor colour options to ensure excellent vision regardless of the weather conditions.
To establish the correct size helmet shell for your individual head form, please follow the procedure listed below, complete the sizing details and return to Flight Helmets Australia for confirmation.
- Search & Rescue Crew
- General Application
- Medical Services
Spare parts list available on request
The Communications packages we install have been developed by MSA Gallet - the Safety Company. There are two communications options available for your helmet, standard communications or the ANR (Active Noise Reduction) System.
Standard Passive Communications
- Option of Civilian (300 Ohm) or Military compatible systems for both helicopters & fixed wing applications.
- Choice of single U174/U NATO plug or Dual General Aviation Plugs.
- Choice of High Quality David Clarke Electret Microphone or Dynamic Microphone.
- Sagem Earphone Speakers.
- Choice of coiled 5ft (standard) or straight 3ft communications cord (by special order only)
- Standard Military Wire Boom (Half Flex Microphone Boom (by special order only)
- Standard with upgraded gel ear seals
Active Noise Reduction (ANR)
9 Volt disposable battery power pack. (Power Adapter also available as upgrade option)
- This system features the inclusions of the standard communications system with the addition of electronic ANR modules to the earphone/speaker carrier.
- The installation is powered a single 9 volt disposable battery mounted in an external battery pack.
- Battery life is rated for 15 to 20 hours of continuous helmet use.
- Reverts to standard passive communications should battery expire.
- Rechargeable battery system also compatible. (not included)
- Aircraft power adaptor optional extra - Input of 33 volts with an output of 9 volts.