Perfect helmet for military and search and rescue applications
Utilizing a revolutionary new helmet shell design, featuring improved noise attenuation, tool free basic maintenance, and dual internal visors, the LH350 is the newest and most advanced member of the LH helmet range. Fully NVG (Night Vision Goggles) ready out of the box, and utilizing a dual impedance communications system, the LH350 is the perfect helmet for military and search and rescue applications.
- Excellent weight/protection ratio - State-of-the-art composite structure ensures highest level of performance
- Optimal adjustment ensures comfort and stability - Three shell sizes supplied with customization kits
- Head mobility - Specially designed for optimal performance under flight conditions
- Better hearing protection - Increased cavity volume
- Better mass centralization and maximum optimization at the front - Integrated crest
Features & Benefits
A perfect fit thanks to the adjustable comfort liner
Interfaces NVG Anvis or CN2HA
Lever operated dual visors
Various colour options available for internal and external visors
Flexible, ergonomic and comfortable chinstrap
Range of communication configurations available upon request
Centralization of power supply and audio functions
Visors can be removed independently without the use of tools. Easily interchangeable according to the type of mission
Spare parts kits readily available
Optimization of part numbers for all three helmet sizes
Excellent weight/protection ratio: State-of-the-art composite structure ensures highest level of performance
Optimal adjustment ensures comfort and stability: Three shell sizes supplied with customization kits
Head mobility: Specially designed for optimal performance under flight conditions
Better hearing protection: Increased cavity volume
Better mass centralization and maximum optimization at the front: Integrated crest
The Communications packages we install have been developed by MSA Gallet - the Safety Company. There are two communications options available for your helmet, standard communications or the ANR (Active Noise Reduction) System.
Standard Passive Communications
- Option of Civilian (300 Ohm) or Military compatible systems for both helicopters & fixed wing applications.
- Choice of single U174/U NATO plug or Dual General Aviation Plugs.
- Choice of Quality Electret or Dynamic Mics.
- Sagem Earphone Speakers.
- Choice of coiled 5ft (standard) or straight 3ft communications cord (by special order only)
- Standard Military Wire Boom (Half Flex Microphone Boom (by special order only)
- Excellent level of noise attenuation out of the box
- High quality components
- Incredibly reliable
- Various Earcup Options
Active Noise Reduction (ANR)
9 Volt disposable battery power pack. (Power Adapter also available as upgrade option)
- This system features the inclusions of the standard communications system with the addition of electronic ANR modules to the earphone/speaker carrier.
- The installation is powered a single 9 volt disposable battery mounted in an external battery pack.
- Battery life is rated for 15 to 20 hours of continuous helmet use.
- Reverts to standard passive communications should battery expire.
- Rechargeable battery system also compatible. (not included)
- Aircraft power adaptor optional extra - Input of 33 volts with an output of 9 volts.
- Offers superior noise attenuation
- Comes standard with high quality Oregon Aero Ear seals
- Prevents hearing damage caused by exposure to high noise environments
- Superior quality without discomfort of inferior alternatives
To establish the correct size helmet shell for your individual head form, please follow the procedure listed below, complete the sizing details and return to Flight Helmets Australia for confirmation.
- Search & Rescue
- General Application
- Law enforcement
There are several spare parts available for the LH350. To view the available spare parts, please click on the link below.